<< Main Category
< Parent Category
How does the Availability Checker work in conjunction with eWebmin?SYMPTOMS
When using the eWebmin
back-end web-based administrative software to run your business, your Availability Checker with our software is automatically adjusted based on your real-time availability.
Three variables are considered when an event date check is done from your website: (1) How many systems have you told eWebmin you have available on any given day? (2) How many events do you have in "CONFIRMED" status for the date in question? (3) Has the date been manually added to the "Blackout Dates" menu in eWebmin?
If the number of systems booked for the date matches the max number of systems, OR the date has been manually added to the Blackout Dates screen, your Availability Checker on your website will report Sorry, there is no availability for the date of...To set max events
1. Login to eWebmin
as the Admin (not a user
2. From the Settings
menu, select Preferences
3. On the first row, right column it will ask: Max Daily Events
- set your variable here.To manually blackout a date
Useful for blocking out bridal show dates/times, DJ Conventions, Vacations from a Single-Op, or other dates you can not contractually perform but are not on your eWebmin calendar as "confirmed" events.In eWebmin
1. Login to eWebmin
as a User (not an Admin
2. Under the Manage
menu, select Blackout Dates
3. Click the "Add New Blackout Dates" button on the right side.In DJ/Event Intelligence
1. Log into your DJ Intelligence
or Event Intelligence
2. Under the Tool Configuration
menu, select Availability Checker
3. Blackout 1 date, a day-of-month (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday), a month-of-year (i.e. January, February, March), or an entire year (i.e. 2011, 2012).NOTE: While either method will work, and will work simultaneously - it is recommended that in order to avoid confusion, you choose one method or the other.