<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Can I embed tools on to my Facebook page?SYMPTOMS
For Advanced Users Only
1. Go to http://www.iframehost.com
2. Click on ?Install Page Tab?
3. Choose your Facebook Page and click ?Add Static Iframe Tab?
4. Click on the new tab titled ?Welcome? in the left navigation of your Facebook Page (If
you have a lot of existing tabs, you may need to click the ?more? link to see it)
5. Click ?Allow? to allow access and wait for the page to refresh
6. Select ?URL? as the page source
7. In field which appears labeled ?Enter a URL to load in the iframe window? COPY &
PASTE one of these EXACT URLs, replacing ?demo? with your own account name:
8. Change the box labeled ?Height? to ?100?
9. Check the box labeled ?Hide Scrollbars?
10. Leave all other settings as-is and click the ?Save Settings? button
11. Visit http://iframehost.com/help/tabname
for instructions on how to change the tab name to something more meaningful, i.e. ?Check Our Availability?
12. It is highly recommended you DO NOT change the Tab Icon
To add additional tabs, go back to http://www.iframehost.com
and follow the instructions labeled
?Need more than one tab??
Please keep in mind this is intended to be only a temporary solution. DJ Intelligence is in the process of developing custom apps that will be better formatted for Facebook Pages. Iframehost.com is NOT a service of Intelligence, Inc. and therefore we are not able to support it.
Please use at your own risk.