<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Integration with FrontPageSYMPTOMS
To integrate the tools on your website, the Code Builder
will provide you with snippets of HTML code to be inserted into the HTML code of your web pages.How to insert an website tool into your web page using Microsoft FrontPage
1. Open FrontPage and open the page you wish to edit, or create a new document.
2. You can insert your website tool within 'Normal' or 'HTML' modes, selected by the tabs at the bottom of the page.
* Normal mode: place your cursor at the position you wish to insert your website tool, select 'Insert' from the menu bar, then 'Advanced' and then select 'HTML'. Paste the HTML snippet into the text box titled, 'HTML Markup'. To preview your website tool, select the Preview tab at the bottom of the page.
* HTML mode: within the HTML mode you can paste your HTML snippet directly onto your page. To preview your website tool, select the 'Preview' tab at the bottom of the page.
3. You have now added an website tool to your web page.