<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Integration with NetObjects Fusion MXSYMPTOMS
To integrate the tools on your website, the Code Builder
will provide you with snippets of HTML code to be inserted into the HTML code of your web pages.How to insert an website tool into your web page using NetObjects Fusion MX
1. Open NetObjects and open the page you wish to edit.
2. From the left select the text icon and draw a text box where you want your website tool to be positioned. Double Click in the text box to place the cursor inside.
3. From the text menu choose 'insert HTML'
4. A new window will open. In the HTML dialog box paste your website tool HTML snippet then click OK.
5. To preview your website tool click on the 'Preview Page' tab