<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Integration with ZY Web BuilderSYMPTOMS
To integrate the tools on your website, the Code Builder
will provide you with snippets of HTML code to be inserted into the HTML code of your web pages.How to insert an website tool into your web page using the ZY Web Builder
1. Sign into your ZyWeb account at http://www.zyweb.com
and go into your File Store. Start a new page or select an existing page to edit.
2. From within the page editor, select one of the items above or below where you wish to insert your website tool.
3. From the Insert new drop-down box, select the HTML Code option. Below this drop-down box select whether you wish for the paragraph to be inserted above or below the item you originally selected.
4. Paste the HTML snippet from your website tool into the text area and click OK. (To paste the HTML snippet, hold down the Ctrl key and press the V key)
5. You will now be able to see your website tool inserted within the Zyweb page editor.