<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Integration with HomesteadSYMPTOMS
To integrate the tools on your website, the Code Builder
will provide you with snippets of HTML code to be inserted into the HTML code of your web pages.How to insert an website tool into your web page using Homestead
1. Open your Homestead SiteBuilder software.
2. Start a new page, or open the existing page into which you wish to insert your website tool.
3. Select 'Imported Files & HTML' from the Element Palette and then click the 'Insert HTML' button to open the 'Element Editor'. When this window appears, select the 'Edit HTML' button and paste the short HTML snippet for your website tool into the text area and click OK. (To paste the HTML snippet, hold down the Ctrl key and press the V key)
4. You can only add one website tool snippet to each HTML window in Homestead.
5. Resize and move the subsequent text box to your desired location. Please note that resizing the box will not resize your website tool.
6. Save your page, and view. You have now added an website tool to your web page.