<< Main Category
< Parent Category
Integration with AOL Easy DesignerSYMPTOMS
To integrate the tools on your website, the Code Builder
will provide you with snippets of HTML code to be inserted into the HTML code of your web pages.How to insert an website tool into your web page using AOL Easy Designer
1. Sign into the AOL Easy Designer website.
2. Start a new page, or open the existing page into which you wish to insert your website tool.
3. Select 'Insert' then select 'Advanced HTML' to open the 'Advanced HTML Source Code Editor'
4. Paste the HTML snippet from the Code Builder into the text area and click OK.
5. Move the subsequent 'HTML Object' to your desired location.
6. Save your page and then preview from the file menu. You have now added an website tool to your web page.